Description of App
Letter Rooms is simply a good anagram from the award-winning creator of Subwords, Asymmetric, and Elementary Minute.
- Straight forward gameplay without any fuss: Launch the game and you're right in the next puzzle
- Solve over 200 puzzles from 12 different topics, like animals, pop culture, sports, or culinary. If you ever get stuck, you can skip the level without any consequences
- Master the three game mechanics: Moveable characters, On-Off Characters, and Multi-Characters
- Make use of the accessibility features like the dyslexic font and support for VoiceOver and VoiceControl.
- Plus: Widget, GameCenter, ...
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
As the description says, the game is fully accessible with VoiceOver. Accessibility was an important consideration during development, Klemens reached out to me to help with testing the game with VO before it was officially released.
This is a very fun game. The puzzles start off relatively easy, but soon the additional mechanics kick in, so eventually the puzzles aren't only about knowing what the word is from the clue, but also how to assemble it with the tiles you have. At first, all you need to do is rearrange the letters to make words, but later on you also have to deal with tiles that can't be moved but instead can either be toggled on or off, or assume one of several letters that you can cycle between. And there are puzzles that require you to deal with all 3 types at once which can get very tricky!
Developer's Twitter Username
4 people have recommended this app
I have Ordet. Is this different? I don't want too many anagram games that do basically the same thing, but I'm up for trying something different.
It's been years since I played Ordet, but from what I remember there you just had to use all the letters that you got to find words in a level, while here as I said in the description that's not the only thing you need to worry about.
I tweeted Klemens, to see if he needed more beta testers, and he added me!
I love the game!
There's a hint option, in the menu, before the game itself opens.
He also told me that iCloud sync is on his to-do list.
The game is great, and I'd highly recommend it to anyone who loves word games!