Description of App
#1 FREE GAME in countries on AppStore with over 1.2 Million Downloads!!
Legend of the Cryptids is Free to Play, Highly Addictive Epic Fantasy MMO/RPG Card Game!!
Don't just take our word for it. Here's what actual users have said about Legend of the Cryptids:
”By far the most addicting and beats all card games the iPhone has available!!”
”Extra ordinary artwork and gameplay. This app is awesome and addicting!! Once you start you won't stop!”
”I love this game! it's not complex like other card games with trap and spell cards, just about your monsters abilities and attributes”
- 300+ glamorous and beautiful creature cards and create the most powerful team of your own!
- Train Cryptids, and challenge other players to 'Battles'!
- 25+ fantastic areas of the fantasy world to explore!
- 100+ quests added in every EVENT.
- Collect and steal Treasure from other players before they will take yours!
- Work together with other Heroes, and create the world's best 'Guild'!
- Invite friends and make your guild even stronger!
- Full-color visuals and dazzling animations!
- Original fantasy music soundtrack!
- And much more!!
PLEASE NOTE! 'Legend of the Cryptids' is completely free to play, but some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in app purchases.
ALSO NOTE! By playing 'Legend of the Cryptids', you may find yourself hopelessly addicted to getting your Cryptids stronger, looking at them fantastically change after evolving, or participating in events and defeating the bosses one after another to get special rare cards and items. You may find yourself collecting marvelous cards of various types: Humanoids, Fairies, Demons, and Dragons, in addition to finding yourself assembling your favorite cards and building a team to fight against other players.
Install Legend of the Cryptids today. It's now free!
LIKE US! on Facebook Page : http://goo.gl/zds7d
You'll be able to obtain exclusive rewards and special tips!
FOLLOW US! on Twitter : http://goo.gl/lAkrf
Thank you for playing!
good game but, accessibility need to improve
This game reminds me of you-gi-o but with the change of rules. Although it would be cool to have some of the images labeled. That way we can choose which monster we want to attack with
Would anyone be willing to record a podcast concerning how to get started on this game?
I'd like to play it, but as of now, I am completely confused as to where to go or what to do.
It's strange, because I can usually figure things out, but this one has been a challenge so far.