Description of App
From the App Store:
Fun mind-teasing puzzles
Sharpen your vocabulary, stump your friends, and let your mind boggle with nonstop crossword puzzle action in the hottest, brain-tickling word game with a twist!
iAssociate 3 is the latest installment in the highly-rated series of word association games. Your goal is simple: Guess the correct words from sets of scrambled letters. Getting the right word unlocks more words that require figuring out. Some words give you the keys you need to unlock more levels. Is your word knowledge up to snuff?
Deduce your answer by racking your brain for synonyms and associating nearby words. Figure out how seemingly random words are connected and keep on filling in the blanks until you complete each level! Feeling stuck? Can’t seem to guess that one word? Get a clue! You have a variety of tools at your disposal. Use them well.
- TONS OF CUSTOMIZED THEMES! Various topics, such as memes, superhero names, international companies, popular soft drinks, pop icons, and more to unlock!
- OVER 3000 PUZZLES! Enrich your vocabulary!
- WARNING: HIGHLY ADDICTIVE! Be prepared to play this game for hours upon hours on end as this game is extremely habit-forming.
- TACKLE the Daily Challenge for daily new content and FREE prizes!
- A variety of helpful tools to make sure you’re never totally stuck!
- FAMILY-FRIENDLY! Everyone can enjoy!
- ACCESSIBLE! Difficulty settings tailored from BEGINNERS to EXPERTS
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
Sadly, unlike iAssociate 2, this game appears to be totally inaccessible. I haven't been able to get past the opening screen as VoiceOver seems to go into direct-touch mode when the app starts. Tapping anywhere on the screen, as well as flicking left or right, doesn't provide any feedback, not even VO's error sound.
Developer's Twitter Username
0 people have recommended this app
It looks to me as though it is using a very inaccessible direct touch. Really I don't think they will even make it accessible. All that I see is possible text and some fragments of words but that is all.
the developer has changed so I guess maybe VoiceOver accessibility hasn't been considered, as iassociate 2 is made by ticbits but 3 is made by a different developer.