Description of App
The choice is yours! Joust for love and glory, solve an eldritch murder, find romance, or battle aliens with Magitek?
"Hosted Games" is a magnificent library of interactive novels, written by authors like you. Hosted Games are entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Try a few of these fan favorites:
• The Great Tournament — Train as a squire and become a knight in order to win the great tournament
• Highlands, Deep Waters — A murderer, a cultist, and an investigator walk into a pub. Which one are you?
• Magikiras — Don powered armor and fight against terrorists and eldritch beings
• Doomsday on Demand — Face enemies and survive in the demolished district after nuclear bombings
• Imprisoned — Grab your gear and prepare yourself for a hard fantasy quest
• The Daily Blackmail — Something is rotten in City Hall—can you uncover it and...win a Pulitzer?
• Popcorn, Soda ... Murder? — A thrilling multiple-choice murder mystery
• Mobile Armored Marine: Mission to Far Hope — Blast into action as an Armored Marine, and uncover the dark secret of Far Hope
• Zebulon — Journey through space and uncover the secrets of the asteroid Zebulon
• Marine Raider — Lead a platoon of Marine Raiders to turn the tide of World War 2
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
This app is unique for a couple of reasons. First, there are games in this app that are not sold separately by Hosted Games. Secondly, you can now play parts of games that you would usually have to pay for. This is a great way to help you decide whether or not you wish to purchase a full game. Finally, you can restore purchases from games you have previously purchased. In order to do this, you will need to have the previous purchased app installed on your phone.
Developer's Twitter Username
4 people have recommended this app
I have quite a few of these titles, and I find I go back to them fairly often.
I have all of the choice of games and hosted games. Love them. The new app is a better experience, except for one little thing. On an iPad, every time I select a game to play, it changes my orrientation to portrate. I can only get it back to landscape if I do the home gesture then re-enter either hosted games or choice of games. Apart from that though, the app is really handy, oh and once you have restored purchases, they stick. I found that out when I restored them on the iPad and all of the games worked in their entirety on the iPad Mini and iPhone.
is anyone else having this problem with the HoastedGames, and ChoiceOfGames apts?
when I try to double tab on Restore purchase, the apts does nothing. but if I turn off voiceover, then the apts work. and I did try to remove and reinstall the apts, it still doesn't fix the problem.