Description of App
Fortress Kings is an epic medieval strategy game that gives you the opportunity to become king of the kings! Experience a vivid and authentic medieval world with real time 3D graphics!
- INNOVATIVE BATTLE SYSTEM: Experience challenging PVP-battles while fighting your way to the center of the map where strong bonuses await!
- AMAZING GRAPHICS: Explore an authentic and beautifully created medieval world in 3D graphics! Watch the vivid everyday life in your fortress in real-time!
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR ARMY: You can choose between infantry, artillery and cavalry consisting of 18 different units in total! This way your army is completely individual!
- EXPAND YOUR FORTRESS: Explore the huge area and upgrade your fortress and its surrounding lands! Watch it as it becomes even more powerful and overwhelming!
- COOPERATION: You can join an alliance and receive various bonuses to strengthen your fortress! Help each other to protect your empires and to progress on the map! You can even do special alliance missions together!
- EXCITING MISSIONS: Accomplish various exciting missions resulting in exquisite rewards: Go fishing, disperse bandits and organize grandiose tournaments for your knights! The more progress you made in the game, the more missions you get!
Join the battle in Fortress Kings now and become the king of the kings!
Terms of Service:
VIP-SUBSCRIPTION is a recurring weekly subscription service that grants you advantages concerning the duration, rate, capacity and/or cost of upgrading, production, recruitment, research and recovery. VIP-SUBSCRIPTION cost 0.99 USD/week (or local equivalent) and will be charged on your iTunes Account after purchase and when the subscription renews weekly.
Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the weekly period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
The tutorial is rather tedious because it makes some onscreen elements unselectable, the way around this is to select the eletime, cose the app, then re-open it.
Or, sometimes you'll have to scroll up past the tutorial window, then perform a three finger swipe left or right until VoiceOver says "image", then double tap.
However, oncey are past the tutorial, thegame gets more accessible due to the window not blocking VoiceOver's activation of elements.
I could say buttons could be labeled better in some areas, but overall, it's still playable if you have tolerance for these issues.