Description of App:
Dusk is an all-new gaming experience, designed for the blind but playable by everyone.
Use your phone in ways you've never imagined and challenge yourself with a series of mini-games that do not require the use of sight, or play with a friend to find out who's the best!
- Each game uses a combination of movement sensors, vibration, sound and other technologies for a totally immersive experience.
- Full leaderboards and achievements support for singleplayer games.
- Play your favorite games with a friend and another iPhone, thanks to the multiplayer mode.
- Fully compatible with VoiceOver.
- Simple and minimalist high-contrast design to improve legibility.
(Please note that some games might not be available on older devices due to technical limitations.)
Developed by: Roberto Pelonara, Simone Penna, Mirko Pennone, Carlo Santoro, Mattia De Rosa.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
Very accessible and easy to use.
Please note that you will need a phone that support haptic to take advantage of some of the games. It also requires that you have iOS 11 an higher. These are very simple games and if you need something to do to kill time. Give this a try.