Dungeons & Such
Description of App
Lurk through the dungeon, raise your level, find treasures, recruit monsters, forge your equipment, build your house, hire other players, and defeat the boss...
Simple and nostalgic dungeon RPG for iOS.
- Features -
- Super indie, 99.9% made by one guy since the first iPhone was launched ;)
- No in-app purchase
- Good old simple choose-your-adventure style dungeon RPG
- Create your own unique character by customizing your strength, stamina, intelligence, and agility
- Multiplayer feature: Hire other players asynchronously to form a party to enter the dungeon
- Collect monsters to fight with you
- Build your own house
- Forge your weapons and armors to make it stronger
- Supports Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- Auto-save on each floor you go down, making it easy to play on the go
- Save on free iCloud for backup data so you never lose your progress
- Optimized user experience for one-handed use touch interface
- Awesome reviews on replay-value
- 100% support from the actual creator
- Supports VoiceOver
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
The developer has shown a lot of willingness and commitment to making this game accessible. The most recent updates have all contained fixes for VoiceOver users, and he has expressed a desire to know of any outstanding accessibility issues. He has taken a game that used to be clunky and difficult to play, and turned it into one of the coolest and most accessible dungeon crawlers on the app store.
At this time, the only major issue involves NPC dialog. When a piece of dialog pops up, it is necessary to double tap twice to move on to the next piece. This is not a showstopper, but it may be useful to be aware of ahead of time.
This is a great game. If you're looking for a dungeon crawler, one with lots of monsters, loot, level ups, and fun sounds, give this one a try. There is a lite version, but it is supported by ads that may be difficult to close for a VoiceOver user. Due to the developer's level of commitment to accessibility, I would strongly recommend purchasing the full version if at all possible.
Developer's Twitter Username
6 people have recommended this app
actually when I swipe up I hear nothing. when encountering 3 enemies. *rib it.* I had to. lol! I'll take a look and try again.
another bug. When you cannot take anymore items the game appears to freeze and you have to relaunch the app to see the proceed button. Can anyone else confirm?
Well, it depends on which enemy you start from. If swiping up doesn't work, try swiping down.
hi. I would like to apologise for going completely nuts over this bug that's not a bug. While playing the game yesterday, I realised that this was actually a feature and thank you for the person who also told me this on the forom. Sorry I didn't listen.
14 levels to play with and the full version gives us the hole game with bonus features!!!
So I absolutely love this game. However, is there a way to heal the minions that fight with you that you catch?
Still don’t really understand the forging.
Is there anything specific you need to forge with anything else in particular.
I think you can go to the fisherman at the port to heal minions. I only have a dragon though, which heals itself, so I'm not entirely sure.
As far as I know, there isn't any limit as to what you can forge with what. Once you select edit on what you upgrade, all your weapons armour and orbs should get listed with the forge button after them.
I will be talking with the developer live on Clubhouse at 1 PM Eastern time. Please join us if you have any questions or just wish to listen in.