DoorDash - Food Delivery
Description of App
DoorDash delivers from hundreds of local restaurants in 45 minutes or less.
• All the Best Restaurants: we've got hundreds of the top restaurants in your area and we're adding more daily.
• Get It Fast: Order on-demand or schedule a time that works for you.
• No Hassle Payment: Pay directly from the app using a credit card. We also support ApplePay if you have an iPhone 6 or 6+.
• Track Your Order: we provide up to the minute updates so you know exactly where your food is.
• World Class Customer Support: our famous customer support team is standing by to help with any questions or concerns.
Currently serving San Francisco, Silicon Valley, San Jose, Los Angeles, Orange County, Dallas, Houston, Brooklyn, Boston, Chicago, San Diego, Phoenix,
Minneapolis and St. Paul.
Visit http://www.doordash.com to learn more.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
Overall the ap works with VoiceOver. When you create an account, fields for entering credit card information are not fully labeled but can be determined. Note that when you enter the required number of digits in any field in this process automatically moves you to the next field. Also, when ordering food, yu can double tap on items, such as the toppings you'd like on aburger to add them. VoiceOver does not indicate when these items are selected but you can verify what's been added by reviewing what's in the cart if you are uncertain. In my limited use of the app, after I placed an order, I was prompted to rate the service. I did not find a way to complete that with VoiceOver and had to quit the app and restart to get back to the food order process.
The service also has a web site at www.doordash.com
Developer's Twitter Username
1 people have recommended this app
I'm sorry to say that this app is no longer accessible. Until about two months ago, it used to be very smooth and easy to use. When they started making changes to the app, I managed to work around them, but today, my weekly eat-out day, I found that there was just no way to use the app.
I do intend to call them and ask them to put Voiceover support back in the app, and I would encourage any of you who use this app to do the same.
Just wondering if this app is still inaccessible?