Description of App
JOIN THE SAVINGS REVOLUTION
Save money, pay off debt, and achieve your financial goals without thinking about it. Join the finance revolution that's saved users $1 Billion. Digit is the smart money sidekick that keeps you financially healthy. Every day, Digit analyzes your spending and moves the perfect amount of money from your bank account to your Digit account. In 2017, Fast Company named Digit the second most innovative Finance company.
* Digit saves the perfect amount of money everyday based on your income and spending
* Save for an unlimited number of goals. Digit tells you the intelligent timeline for achieving them.
* Protect your bank account from overdrafts. Digit notifies you when your account balance is low.
* Withdraw your money from as often as you like. No fees, no minimums.
* Earn 1% annually on your Digit savings. That's 15X more than most savings accounts!
* Bank-level SSL 128-bit encryption securely protects your funds and sensitive personal information
* Your Digit savings are held at FDIC-insured banks and insured up to a balance of $250,000
Digit is completely free to try. After your trial period, a monthly subscription costs $2.99 and can be canceled anytime.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
US News: “The Digit app makes automatic saving a breeze.” 
The Verge: “Digit is the automated savings plan we’ve been waiting for” 
Fast Company: “Turning saving money into a mindless task” 
USA Today: “The best part about Digit is its ability to calculate how much to save from day to day.” 
Looks neat. Have you
Looks neat. Have you contacted the developers as to what the problems are etc?
Ths sounds neat.
Yes, I received a couple of responses a while ago but the app has still been really glitchy. Setting goals is pretty much impossible and that's one of the most useful features. Overdraft protection is definitely really nice and so are the text messages it sends out.
Oh, one more thing, how do I
Oh, one more thing, how do I change the over draft protection. I want it higher than the default just in case.
not for me
I looked at digit. I'm not sure how I stumbled across it, but I thought, saving money effortlessly for $3 a month? Sign me up! But then... their fee is now $5 a month, and it's only a 30 day trial. I closed it and will go back to depositing my own savings every payday.
I love the app, I can use
I love the app, I can use their website to do everything I can do on the app and more. Man it rocks. If you save 1000 dllars in the account 5 dollars really is nothing, and besides it adds up to about 3 as apple takes about 2 of that away.