Description of App
WALL STREET JOURNAL – “Cash is the quickest, simplest method I’ve seen for sending money from one person to another.”
Send or request money by using a text message or an email. It’s 100% free. Setup only takes a minute and money is automatically deposited to any US bank
account. Most deposits happen instantly, so your money is ready to spend when you need it.
• FREE – Just link your debit card to start sending and requesting money.
• FAST – Most payments are deposited to your bank account in minutes, using the Visa or MasterCard debit card you already have in your pocket.
• SAFE – We’ve got you covered with an optional passcode lock and 128-bit encryption. Payments that aren’t claimed in 14 days are automatically refunded
– Instead of paying fees at the ATM!
– For splitting the dinner bill.
- To anyone, anywhere in the US.
– From your parents for anything and everything.
– For that trip you planned with your 3 best friends.
– As a gentle reminder that burritos aren’t free.
Cash works with any U.S. Visa or MasterCard debit card. Prepaid cards are not supported.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
Set up using voiceover was extremely quick and easy. The main functions of the application are easy to use with only minor button labeling issues. There is a mild issue after entering an email address for a money recipient that is not in your contacts list where the pop-up menu with your contact list of skiers another text field. After entering a recipient, you have the ability to enter what the money is for in a separate text field, and activating this text field seems to bring up another contact list which is a little confusing so I just leave it blank. All of the settings work and function as expected, and the button labeling is a little too verbose and inconsistent, but it is intuitive.
This is a fantastic application to use one out and about with family and friends and you get stuck in a position where you need to split the bill, you don't have enough cash and an ATM isn't nearby, and you don't want to put the whole thing on your card. Plus, they give you five dollars every time you get someone to sign up with your promotional code.
Developer's Twitter Username
1 people have recommended this app
I might give this app a try. I already have a square account. wow, way cool! nd easier then a bank.