Description of App:
Take us with you! Mobile Banking allows you to conveniently and securely access your Bank of Oklahoma account(s) anytime, which means you can literally do your banking wherever you are.
With our app you can:
* Access balance information
* Deposit checks with your phone
* Transfer funds
* Pay bills
* Setup Mobile Alerts
* View transaction history, including check images
* View e-statements
* Utilize GPS to get one-touch access and directions to ATM and banking center locations
Your security is important to us:
* You set your own security access passwords
* Once you close the app or log out, your session will end
* Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is always used to encrypt your personal information such as user name, password, and account information over the internet
To enroll in Mobile Banking:
Download the app today and tap “Enroll in Online & Mobile Banking” and follow the instructions to get your Mobile Banking experience started today.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
This app appears to be totally accessible. There's only one unlabeled button but it doesn't seem to effect the performance or use of the app. I can do pretty much anything on this app except use the mobile depositing.
One thing you should be aware of is that your banking sessions don't last long. If there's no activity, the session will time out and you will have to login again with your username and password.
If you are totally blind, don't even try to do the mobile depositing yourself. Since the images of the checks collected by the App must be accurate, it is nearly impossible to get the check position correctly within the border on the screen. I tried it, and it is not worth the possibility of losing a deposit because the image was not correctly processed. Also, you have to read and except the terms of the mobile depositing agreement. I had a hard time activating the "Accept" button.
Otherwise, it's a great app and I'm glad I can now use it for mobile banking.