Description of App:
- DRM-protected content (TV shows, movies and older music tracks from the iTunes store) is not supported.
- ISO images are not supported.
- VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
- A Mac running OS X 10.6 or later, a PC running Windows XP or later (Windows Vista or Windows 7 recommended), or an Intel machine running Linux.
- In order to transcode to 720p (for the iPad and iPhone 4), you need at least a 2.2GHz Core 2 Duo processor. For 1080p content (for the iPad 2, iPad mini, iPad with Retina Display (3rd and 4th generation), iPhone 4S and iPhone 5) at least a 2.4GHz Core i5 or Core i7 processor is recommended.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
At this time, the app is partially accessible. There are times when you have to turn voice over off and tap around to open sections of your library, which is a pain at first, but gets easier with practice. I've contacted the developers, and they seam very willing to work on fixing the accessibility issues, so hopefully we'll be seeing a fix soon.
Despite the accessibility issues, I love the app. It works well, and the server is very easy to set up and configure on any opperating system.