Description of App
Record shows to your Foxtel iQ or iQHD — no matter where you are!
The Foxtel Guide lets you see what’s on Foxtel and record your favourite shows no matter where you
Find a show you like? Set a reminder or schedule your Foxtel iQ or iQHD to Remote Record with the
Change channels on your iQ or iQHD from the Foxtel Guide when you’re in front of your TV. When you’re looking through the Foxtel Guide, and come across a program you like, if the ‘Change Channel’ button is available, you can easily change to that channel with a press of a button.
The Foxtel Guide application allows you to easily browse via single channel view or grid view modes. You can set-up your Favourite channels list, set yourself free reminders just before a program starts, search for a program or even use one of the predefined searches to find something new to watch.
Not sure what to watch from all of Foxtel’s great programming? Try browsing through Foxtel’s recommended content which we call ‘Preview’. Preview is configureble so that you can personalise this to suggest programs to your likings from Sports, Entertainment, Movies and Lifestle & Documentaries.
Still not sure what to watch? More like this is a feature that will recommend similar programs based on director, genre, actors or channels. Making it easier to find what you’d like to watch.
With enhanced search tools such as recent searches, search filters or Did you mean…, you’ll be able to find programs to your liking even easier.
Once you've found something you like, you can set a reminder or send a record request to your iQ or iQHD quickly and easily.
- Remote Record shows to your Foxtel iQ or iQHD
- Browse the Foxtel Guide in either single channel view or grid view
- Watch promos
- Enhanced search tools – recent searches, search filters, did you mean…,
- More like this – recommendations to similar programming
- Change channels on your Foxtel iQ or iQHD directly from the Foxtel Guide
- Save channels to your Favourites list
- Set reminder notifications for shows you want to watch
- Quick Search: Movies on now, Live Sport, Family Movies, Premier, Series Link Start and Foxtel Critic’s Choice
- Search for your favourite shows by keyword or title
- Configurable Preview recomendations
A Foxtel iQ or iQHD set-top-box unit and a Foxtel Online Account are required for Remote Record
Change channel functionalities.
If you have a MyStar box download the MyStar app in order to Remote Record.
For more help contact Foxtel on 131 999 or email on FoxtelGuide@foxtel.com.au