Hulu: Stream TV shows & movies
Description of App
Stream thousands of episodes from hundreds of current and classic TV shows to your iPad, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, 3rd generation iPod Touch, computer, TV, and other devices with a Hulu Plus subscription. Subscribe to Hulu Plus for $7.99 a month at http://www.hulu.com/plus.
Hulu users who upgrade to Hulu Plus receive many exclusive benefits:
- Get a full season pass and watch every current season episode of top TV shows from ABC, Fox, and NBC like Family Guy, Modern Family, Glee, 30 Rock, Saturday Night Live, The Office, Grey’s Anatomy, and many more. All episodes available all season long. Jump in and catch up on the full season anytime.
- Enjoy full series runs or back seasons of classic shows like The X-Files, Arrested Development, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Desperate Housewives, Roswell, Miami Vice, Angel, Saturday Night Live, Law and Order: SVU, Ally McBeal, Roswell, My So-Called Life, and many more. Thousands of episodes from hundreds of titles.
- Enjoy up to 720p HD resolution with multi-bitrate support for the optimal viewing experience for your screen resolution and network connection speed.
- Search and browse for shows and videos and manage your queue directly from your iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
- Resume play from where you left off on other Hulu Plus devices including your computer and select mobile phones, internet-connected TVs, and Blu-ray players.
- Watch over WiFi and 3G (on your iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and 3G iPads).
Hulu Plus brings all of this to you for only $7.99 a month. Subscribe to Hulu Plus at http://www.hulu.com/plus
Use of Hulu Plus is subject to the Hulu Plus Terms of Service: http://www.hulu.com/terms
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
2 people have recommended this app
Knock on wood! This has improved marvelously since the submission of this app to the directory. The buttons are labeled clearly, and the only problem is show play back. When you are playing a show, if you try to swipe to the left and right it doesn't do anything. But this can be worked around if you touch the upper left corner, and the bottom of the screen in various places to get the various buttons. The "Settings" button doesn't do anything as of yet, but the slider and the rewind/pause buttons work just fine. If you are at the beginning of an episode and want to go to the half way mark, just touch the center of the bottom of the screen and listen for it to say scrubber bar. Double tap and it will take you to the half way mark. If you want to go back, simply memorize the layout of the bottom buttons on the screen, turn Voice Over off, and mess around with it. Tapping once on the bottom left corner will give you the play pause, and if you just move your finger a little to the right you find rewind. It rewinds by ten second intervals. Turn Voice Over back on to fast forward or keep messing around with the center of the screen to slide up gently and fast forward just a little. Sliding up too much can take you to the end of the episode or way past your point of destination. Enjoy. Sorry for the length.
The accessibility of this app with VoiceOver is broken. I don't know if it was the latest IOS 11 update, or the app's most recent update since I haven't subscribed in about six months. However, VoiceOver will read elements if you flick left and right, but the elements are not recognized when you move your finger around on the screen or when you double tap on them. Therefore, you cannot get to shows or play them.
The app is now accessible and the accessible rating should be updated. However I am unable to find anything about audio description as of yet while in the app or else where.