Description of App
Download the official app for the Disneyland® Resort! Enhance your next visit with an enchanting mobile experience. Buy your tickets, see wait times, browse maps, locate Disney Characters appearing throughout the parks and much more!
• Check Wait Times: See attraction wait times for Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park at a glance.
• Skip the Ticket Lines: Buy park tickets* with the app and show your barcode at the gate for admission when you first get to the park! No ticket booth lines to stand in or e-tickets to print out.
• Exploring Made Easy: Find what you’re looking for quickly with GPS-enabled maps that show your location and the attractions, restaurants, shops and more near you.
• A Must-Have for Passholders: Link your passes to view blockout calendars and expiration dates. Show your digital pass barcode at the gate for admission when you arrive!
• Locate Favorite Characters: Get those autograph books ready! You’ll magically know when and where Disney Characters are appearing in the parks.
• The Details You Need: See park hours, schedules, accessibility information and descriptions for attractions, entertainment and more.
Make your visit more magical with the Disneyland app! Download it before your next visit.
*U.S. and Japan residents only.
**Annual Passholders: Don’t Forget to Bring Your Pass!
You’ll still need to show a valid Annual Pass card for FASTPASS tickets, Passholder discounts and more.
Note: Some app features require location data or for you to register by providing your full name, country, birthdate and email address in order to use them. Optional planning tools may also ask you about your travel party or allow you to save a credit card to your profile for online purchases.
Features include the ability to make purchases and require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection. Must be 18 or older to make a purchase.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
Its a good start but there are unlabeled buttons and some check boxes on the profile screen that do not speak, sighted assistance will be necessary. As an employee of Disney and a tester, I hope to be working with the developer shortly. I'd say download it because they intend to fix existing problems and hope to have a big upgrade in September or October.
Most tiles read fine but once you get inside the screens some buttons are not labeled. You should be able to relabel the buttons given some persistence.
1 people have recommended this app
Version 1.01 came out on August 31 with no new Voice Over fixes. I would not rely on this app just yet for Disneyland information. But, I'm told that accessibility fixes are due for this app and others in Noctober, November and January. I hope to be able to test the app before it is upgraded. But, I've been disappointed in this area before so we'll see. At the moment, I like Magic guide which is a paid app and Mouse waits which is free as my two major Disneyland aps. I hope that Disneyland will surpass them one day soon, but them I am a Disney employee so what do you expet?
Developers of the Disneyland app approached me at Disney Travel which is where I work.
they are now working on accessibility issues with the Disneyland app. they are very much aware of the problem with unlabeled buttons throughout the app and will show me up coming updates to the app within the next few weeks. If you have tried to use the app and wish to send me your suggestions, I will be happy to pass them along to the app developers. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
By the way, the Disneyland Paris app which covers the theme park in Europe has similar accessibility problems. Each app has its own team of developers so things that are fixed within the Disneyland app probably also need to be fixed in the Disneyland Paris app.
I'm glad that you are putting forth the much needed effert! Keep up the good work!