myHomework Student Planner
Description of App
What makes myHomework the best student planner?
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a gorgeous appearance and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their
role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated cross-platform apps, and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - The account is FREE everywhere and an ads-free premium experience is available.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received:
2014: USA Today Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time's Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The free app includes:
- Track your classes, homework, tests and assignments
- Beautiful calendar display
- Supports time, block and period-based schedules
- Universal (both iPhone, iPad and iPod touch)
- Compatibility for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
With the optional myHomework account, you also get:
- Sync across other platforms
- Access to our website
- Receive homework reminders
- Facebook Single Sign-On
- Join your teacher's Teachers.io class and automatically download their class information, assignments, files and announcements
Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda?
myHomework is just what you're looking for. The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework
helper contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never
been better! The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focus and reduce anxiety. With this school tracker, the information normally
hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere. Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier
than ever before. Download Today!
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
Everything is properly labeled, the only slightly confusing part is the add at the bottom, but it is small and does not make using the app any more difficult, it can even be removed with a button which is labeled: close advertisement, at the bottom left of the screen. It is even possible to swipe up and down to select the action for a specific item. For example a user may swipe down on a homework assignment, hear delete, double tap and the assignment will be deleted. At times, a reward button will pop up which is the only button not spoken but it is not important, but rather a side feature, voiceover can recognize that it is there but it is not labeled.
The app has been tested on an iPhone 5S, but according to the app store, requires 7.0 or later, is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, and is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
Developer's Twitter Username
3 people have recommended this app
Does anyone use this app? The keyboard doesn't seem to be visible to voiceover. I can't type in any classes and homework. voiceover detects the letters if I keep swiping, but that's incredibly inconvenient.
Id really like to use this app efficiently.
I've noticed the same issue, you have to do a lot of explore by touch to reach certain elements of the app. I personally like to use the website, it's completely accessible.
Have you suceeded to subscribe to your apple calendar so you'd get your reminders on your Iphone's Calendar?
Hi, I just tested out the app, although it’s been a while since I’ve actually used it for assignments. I found that keyboard and dictation both work fine. Maybe try restarting the app or your device. So sorry you’re having trouble with it