Description of App
Libro.fm is the first and only audiobook company to make it possible for you to buy audiobooks directly through your favorite local bookstore. You can choose from more than 150,000 audiobooks, including New York Times best sellers and recommendations from booksellers. With Libro.fm you’ll get the same audiobooks at the same price as the largest audiobook company, but you’ll be supporting your local community.
Audiobooks purchased at Libro.fm are synced with the app immediately, so you can get listening right away. Download an audiobook once and then listen offline whenever and wherever you want via your iPhone, iPod, iPod touch, or iPad.
1. Get started on the Libro.fm website and select your first audiobook
2. Download the free Libro.fm app
3. Sign in with your Libro.fm account
4. Download your audiobook(s) and start listening
• Automatic sync: Audiobooks automatically sync from your Libro.fm account and sync across devices.
• Bookmarks: Easily bookmark content so you can return to it later; bookmarks are synced across devices.
• Playback speed: Like to listen at a faster pace? Just use our variable speed narration feature.
• Sleep timer: Set the timer to stop your audiobook after a few minutes or after a certain track.
• Folders and sorting: Archive your library into folders for listening, to listen, and finished and then sort and search within folders.
Sharing: Share the Libro.fm experience with friends and earn free audiobooks. The share function lets you send by email, text or airdrop.
• DRM Free: Every audiobook on Libro.fm is DRM-free (we like to call it cage-free) so you can listen on any device.
If you have issues with the app or would like to give us feedback, we'd love to hear from you. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a real, audiobook-loving human will get back to you.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
The library has some router actions to make navigation a bit easier. Navigating through the library requires less flicks than other audiobook apps. Descriptions of books are broken into easy to navigate paragraphs for VoiceOver.
I've done paid accessibility testing for them. Your library can be organized into folders for quicker navigation. Unfortunately, you can't purchase audiobooks through this app yet. Purchasing has to be done via the website.
Developer's Twitter Username
1 people have recommended this app