Description of App:
From the iTunes app store:
Elements is a beautiful, versatile text editor for iOS. Elements allows you to view,
edit and share plain text documents on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. All of your
data is stored in a folder on your personal Dropbox account so that it's accessible
from any device you have.
Whether you're a freelance writer wanting to write your next article, a student with
a book report due or professional on-the-go who needs access to their notes wherever
they are, Elements can work for you.
- Create, view and edit text files (.txt) on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Create, view, edit and preview Markdown files on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Cloud based: Elements stores all its data in an /Elements subfolder on your personal
Dropbox account so you can access it via your iPhone, iPad, Mac or PC
- Offline support: upload your changes to Dropbox next time you're connected
- Full text search of your Elements files
- Word counts, line counts, character count
- A Scratchpad to flesh out ideas or store random bits of information
- Email files as an attachment
- Printing support (iOS 4.2 and above)
- Sort file listings by name or modified date.
- Customize the look of the text editor to fit your workflow
- TextExpander touch support
- Free customer support via email
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
This app is very accessible, and works well.