Description of App:
Do your banking right from your mobile device.
You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your iPhone® or iPod touch®. To start, just enroll in Chase Online.
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• See account balances & transaction history
• View your credit and debit card rewards status
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Chase accounts
• Make deposits with Chase QuickDeposit℠
• Send wire transfers
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Send and request money with Chase Person-to-Person QuickPay℠
FIND LOCATIONS AND CONTACT CHASE
• Find the nearest Chase branches & ATMs
• Speak with a service representative
CUSTOMIZE ALERTS AND PUSH NOTIFICATIONS FOR:
• Account balance levels
• ACH transfers
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
• View your credit card balance and activity
• Make payments
• View Ultimate Rewards information
MANAGE YOUR CHASE LIQUID CARD
• View your balance and transaction activity
• Make a deposit with Chase QuickDeposit and reload your card
• Transfer money to a Chase Liquid card
• #1 Overall Mobile Banking App in 2013 – Keynote Mobile Banker Scorecard
• #1 App in 2013 US Mobile Banking Functionality Rankings – Forrester Research, Inc., April 25, 2013
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
iPhone and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of
alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system
capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks
you have written. A qualifying Chase transfer account is required to transfer funds via text. Phone Alerts are not available for Chase Basic CheckingSM
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
The entire app is accessible and works very well from finding ATMs and viewing transactions to depositing a check. Two unlabeled buttons appear when taking a picture: the one right above the Home button is "take a photo of check."