Description of App:
Visual Brailler is the simple braille editor. It’s a braille writer for your iPad, and it has a place in every braille transcriber’s toolbox. Use it for NLS certification exercises or to practice UEB. Show off your mastery of braille!
• 6-dot braille on-screen keyboard
• Support for any and all 6-dot braille codes
• An indefinite number of 40-cell braille lines
• Cut, copy, and paste braille manipulation
• Refreshable braille display input and output
• BRL (unformatted) and BRF (formatted) braille file export
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
Extremely accessible. Make sure to toggle Direct Touch On in your Rotor to type.
The only downside to this app is I wish it read the actual letters and not just weird dashes, but if you don't care that is fine.
If you e-mail an attachment it will need to be opened on a BrailleSense or BrailleNote. The reason is because it is either a BRF or a BRL file.