Quick Tip: Reseting the Bluetooth Hardware Module on Your Mac to Resolve Bluetooth Issues
In this podcast, Tyler walks us through the process of resetting the Bluetooth hardware module on a Mac. This may be necessary if you are encountering Bluetooth connectivity issues and none of the more obvious troubleshooting tips have resolved the problem.
Things to try before reseting the Bluetooth hardware module include:
- Check that macOS is up to date.
- Make sure your Bluetooth device is charged.
- Turn off your Bluetooth device and back on again.
- Turn off Bluetooth on your Mac and back on again.
- Reboot your Mac.
- Unpair Bluetooth devices and re-pair.