There is a free Kindle eBook titled "Kindle for iOS Accessibility Gestures - Quick Reference Guide" by Michael Iams. Here are the instructions for getting this book. I'm appending the first section on how to buy or download to your iOS device. Note that these instructions assume you have already downloaded the Kindle app onto your device and created an account.
Kindle Store: Buy & Download to your iOS Device
You can shop from the Kindle Store using the Safari browser and deliver Kindle titles to the Kindle reading app on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Your device must be connected to a wireless or data network in order to download Kindle content to your Kindle reading app.
From the Safari browser, visit the Kindle Store website:
- iPad: http://www.amazon.com/ipadkindlestore
- iPhone or iPad touch: http://www.amazon.com/kindlemobilestore
- Sign in to the Kindle Store with the same Amazon account you used when you registered the Kindle reading app. Browse for Kindle titles you want to read, and then tap to view the product detail page.
- To send the Kindle title to your device, from the Send wirelessly to drop-down menu, select your device. If you don't see your device, make sure you signed in with the Amazon account registered to your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
- Tip: Tap Try a Sample to download the beginning of a book for free.
- After you purchase content, your titles are delivered to the Kindle app on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Check your cloud tab.
To get the quick reference guide, once you are on the Kindle Store page (step1) you can either type or paste in in the title of the guide into the text box, or the name of the author, "Michael Iams"(without the quotes), or the book's ASIN number: B00CL5NIGU
HTH. Thanks to Bryan Jones of the Mac-Access list for finding this guide.