This guide's been corrected a bit, please read on.
Welcome to Blindfold RS Games, where the RS Games client may be played not only on your Mac/PC, but also your iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
Blindfold RS Games gives you access to all the games found on the RS Games client. This is a beginner's guide to guide you through all the basic commands, so that you may be on your way.
This guide is organized into sections. These sections can be found by using the Headings option in your Rotor, or the default form of navigating by heading on your device.
Basic Gestures (onscreen)
- Move to the previous element: flick up
- Move to next element: flick down
- Move to the first element in a list: flick left
- Move to the last element in a list: flick right. If you are using Blindfold Swipe Actions which can be found under Game Settings, simply flip the instructions above. So instead of swiping up and down to move back and forward, it would move to the first and last element, and instead of moving to the previous and last element by flicking left or right it would be for moving backward or forward an element.
Basic Functions (with Bluetooth Keyboard)
- Move to the previous element: Up Arrow
- Move to the next element: Down Arrow
- Move to the first element in a list: Left Arrow
- Move to the last element in a list: Right Arrow
- Jump to an element: Use first letter of it. Again, Blindfold Swipe Actions would flip the swipe actions that are used above.
In Game Commands (onscreen)
- Leave game: three finger swipe left
- Chat: three finger swipe right
- Who's turn is it?: two finger tap
- Postpone the start of the next round: two finger double tap (usually known tap)
- start game: two finger swipe right
- Add a bot: two finger swipe down
- Remove a bot: two finger swipe up
- Key Menu: one finger tap and hold
In Game Commands (with Bluetooth Keyboard)
- Leave Game: Q
- Chat: Control Plus 2
- Navigate to first message in Chat History: Command Plus Left Arrow
- Navigate to the most recent message in Chat History: Command Plus Right Arrow
- Move back a message in the Chat History: Command Plus Down Arrow
- Move forward a message in the Chat History: Command Plus Up Arrow
- Postpone the start of the next round: P
- Key menu: Key menu is on the touch screen only.
- Who's Online?: W
- Send private message: Control plus 8
Hope this guide helped you figure out what the heck you are doing. Happy gaming, and add me as tunmi.