What do you expect in terms of accessibility this 2018?

Hey all,
What do you all expect in terms of accessibility in 2018?
For me, I think 2017 brought a lot of accessible apps, and I hope more comes in 2018.

Forum: 

#1 agreed

Hi!
I hope there are more accessible apps, as well as improvements to the ones that are already out there. I cannot wait to see what Seeing AI. and Weather Gods have to offer! These are my 2 favorites!

That being said, I hope there are some other improvements to accessibility. My view is that there's always room for improvement. I also can't wait to see what else Apple does with their image disscription feature.

#2 Browser on the Mac Side

Hello,
I want to see Apple improve the browsing experience on the Mac. I am getting tired of getting the Safari busy message. I even get this when I am just trying to navigate text on a web page. Any page with a bit of java script on it seems to confuse Voiceover.

Regards,
Greg Wocher

#3 Accessibility for new year

What I hope that apple takes it time when they release iOS 12. iOS 11 is the worse system ever. Hope iOS 12 is more stable and accessible.

#4 implementation of new gps chip

Club AppleVis Member

with the governments relaxation on GPS data, it is now possible with the new chip to get within 3 feet of the Marc point. That would improve our navigation for blind. Accessible programs to make take advantage of this chip.

#5 Nothing In Particular, But...

I've really not got any specific accessibility wishes for this year, but I definitely agree there is always room for improvement. This doesn't just apply to Apple products. That said, I am looking forward to getting that iPhone and learning how to use it. For Christmas one of the things I got from my parents was a Braille gift certificate for a trip with them back to our local Apple store to look at iPhones. Regarding the recent features of VoiceOver on the Mac, I think Apple's accessibility team has done an excellent job. For instance, I recently demonstrated the image-description feature to a sighted friend and colleague. He was very impressed with it. I'm eager to see what Apple has in store for us VoiceOver users going forward.