Hi all! I have a lot of questions about Twitter. So, please forgive me if this seems long, but I'd like as much info as possible.
1. I've been wondering off and on, should I get a Twitter account? Do I really need it when I already have Facebook? I know this is a personal preference, but...
Also, I know this is probably a stupid question, but how does it work?
2. How accessible is it compared to Facebook? Is Twitter more accessible? What parts or items on Twitter not accessible if any? Are there workarounds?
3. How accessible is the Twitter app?
4. I've often heard you guys talk about 3rd party Twitter apps. And I'm wondering if I do get an account, which ones would you recommend?
4. How accessible are they compared to the Twitter app?
I think the only things I'd use it for is to keep up with people/events and other assorted things like that. Maybe I'd post, but I'm not sure. I won't use the message feature since I have Messenger.
I'm sorry if this seems long, but, like I said, I'd like to have as much info as possible. And I might have more questions, but, I'm not sure. I'm still not sure if I'm going to get an account or not. Thanks in advance!