Hi everyone, I'm a game design student who recently researching on mobile game for blind gamers. And hopefully I can design a great mobile game for Blind Gamers.
I found a few interesting audio games, like The Nightjar. But beside it, it seems like most of it are text games or card games. And I found that a lot of Blind Gamers just play game with VoiceOver function. And please do me a huge flavour, here are some questions I hope all you guys can answer:
1. Do you think there are enough game for Blind Gamers?
2. Do you think we need more game which design for Blind Gamers instead of joining the VoiceOver party only?
3. What kind/genre of game you think are not enough?
4. What is the difficulties you find when playing mobile games?
5. Do you all play games with friends or family?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!