On iPod touch only, the option to show or hide Reader view is missing from the VoiceOver rotor's Action menu in Safari
On iPhone and iPad the option to show or hide Reader view is present on the VoiceOver rotor's Action menu in Safari when focus is on the address bar. However, this option is missing on the iPod touch.
Steps to reproduce
- Ensure that VoiceOver is enabled.
- Open Safari.
- Navigate to a webpage that supports Reader view.
- Place VoiceOver focus on to the Safari address bar.
- Check that the VoiceOver rotor is set to its Action menu.
- Flick up with 1-finger repeatedly to move through all available menu options.
You will find that the option to either show or hide Reader view is not present on iPod touch.