Apple Releases OS X 10.10.4 with Networking and Other Improvements
Following the release of Apple Music and iOS 8.4, Apple has today released OS X Yosemite 10.10.4 to the public.
According to Apple's release notes via Mac Rumors, OS X 10.10.4 includes the following bug fixes:
The OS X Yosemite v10.10.4 update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac.
- Improves networking reliability
- Improves Migration Assistant reliability
- Addresses an issue that prevented some external displays from functioning properly
- Improves the reliability of upgrading iPhoto and Aperture libraries to Photos
- Improves reliability when syncing photos and videos to iCloud Photo Library
- Addresses an issue that could cause Photos to unexpectedly quit after importing some Lecia DNG files
- Resolves an issue that could delay outgoing email messages in Mail
At this time, we are not aware of any accessibility-specific changes or fixes in OS X 10.10.4. However, if you do notice any changes, please be sure to let us know in the comments.
OS X 10.10.4 is available through Software Update in the Mac App Store.
before in the voiceover utility under general there's a box where it says allow voiceover to be controlled using apple script before if you checked it it would not check
good news in the latest update 10.10.4 its fixed
just verified it
I'm a little disappointed that there is no apple music offered on the mac side as it was rolled out on IOS.
hi itunes hasn't got a update maybe by the end of the day it will have apple music and garage band suppose to be released
Garage band V 10.1 is out now. I"m updating my existing copy as we speak.
It looks like ITunes 12.2 is available for the mac. It did say Apple Music with beats1 is available now.
The bug where Voiceover would say the phrase, "Object replacement character," in open recent menus and in Keychain Access has been fixed.
I don't see n iunes update either and I looked in the app store. ah well maybe not in my region yet.
In safari if you do a next heading command or next or propr link, find etc, sometimes safari will go busy and freeze your computer for up to `10 minutes. This happened when I was using th epublic beta of 10.4. It sucked and I reported it, but I wonder if they fixed it or not.