noted: bring notes and audio together
Description of App
Bring your notes and audio together with Noted.
Noted is a fully-integrated audio recording and note-taking app. Perfect for lectures, meetings, interviews and conferences, everything you type is time-stamped to your audio recording – giving you an instant overview of all the important details.
By bringing them together, you never need to worry about trawling through pages of notes or hours of audio ever again. Just add a #TimeTag, so you can return to key moments instantly, and keep everything neat and tidy.
Streamline your note-taking with the effortless note and audio syncing app for iOS and macOS.
Take your lectures and seminars to the next level. By tagging specific moments you can come back and fill in any blanks later - you'll never miss an important point from your professor again. When revising, there’s no need to listen back through hours of recordings. Your tags let you skip to the right moment instantly.
Perfect for professionals
Boost your productivity with better, more efficient note-taking. Noted lets you stay fully engaged during long business meetings and interviews, then review and share specific points afterwards with colleagues. Intelligent syncing lets you switch easily between smartphone and laptop, ideal for moments when using your phone could appear unprofessional.
Record and playback
- Skip to the precise moment you want with #TimeTag and avoid endless scrubbing
- Adjust playback speed (0.5x, 1x, 1.5x, 2x)
- Remove unwanted background noise
Take notes, add images
- Format your notes with rich text editing
- Highlight key sections
- Capture or import useful images, then mark them up
- Drag and drop content from other apps
- Pin your most important notebooks for easier access
- Search all your notes in one place
- Lock individual notes with a password or Touch ID
Sync and share
- Sync seamlessly and securely across devices using iCloud
- Export note in various formats
- Export audio as .m4a format, and share via AirDrop and more
Keep it simple with all the core features including full editing, indexing and exporting across 5 notes.
Subscribe and get a whole lot more:
- Unlimited notes
- Export to PDF
- Reduce background noise
- Improve recording quality
- Audio equalizer for better playback
1) Monthly subscription – Auto renew subscription with 7 days free trial to unlock all Noted+ features (USD 2.49)
2) Yearly subscription – Auto renew subscription with 1 month free trial to unlock all Noted+ features (USD 23.99)
- Noted+ is enabled via an auto-renewing subscription.
- Price may vary depending on location.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Have a question? Our support team is here to help and attentively listening to your feedback.
Follow us for exciting updates and more note-taking tips!
Terms of Service: http://www.notedapp.io/terms-of-use/
Free or Paid
Version Of macOS App Was Tested On
The app is not very accessible with voiceobver. Lots of unlabeled buttons, and no help tags or anything to indicaate what they are. I'm probably going to submit this entry to the app dev themselves, and hope they can make the mac app accessible. I'd love to edit my notes on the mac side of thingsa as it will be so much easier.
0 people have recommended this app
So, I just heard from the developer and they told me they are going to add accessibility elements to the mac app as their goal was not to brake stuff. We'll see if that holds true or not in future updates.