Description of App:
AutoMounter is a sleek and powerful menu item for automatically mounting your network shares, ensuring that your shares are always mounted when you need them.
* Automatically mounts SMB / AFP / NFS / WebDAV / (FTP is read-only)
* Supports multiple NAS appliances, with server discovery
* Advanced rule matching against WiFi SSIDs and more
* Wake-on-LAN to unavailable servers
Pro Settings (in-app purchase)
* Open apps and files when a share mounts
* Mount in /Volumes and other custom locations (requires Helper App)
Free or Paid:
Version Of macOS App Was Tested On:
All appears to work well with VoiceOver.
The initial setup of my mounts was fully accessible and straightforward, as is monitoring and tweaking of settings.
I haven't unlocked the in-app purchase, but have no reason to think that the features this unlocks wouldn't also be accessible.