Description of App
GyazMail is an e-mail client that is developed from scratch to be a simple, easy-to-use e-mail client with many features, based on the Cocoa framework. This software will be distributed as shareware (undecided on details at this point).
The main features of GyazMail are as follows:
- Multiple accounts
- Management of messages by one file per message (RFC 822 format)
- Many character sets support, including UTF-8 (Unicode)
- Main window with 2 or 3 panes
- Message threading support
- Message search on multiple criteria, in specified folders
- Message rules and filters
- Template for outgoing messages
- Message queueing
- POP3/IMAP/SMTP support
- SSL/TLS support
- IPv6 support
- Remote mail
- And more...
Adding a gmail account
Same problem here
I've just downloaded the demo version of this, and encountered the exact same problem with my Gmail account.
I'm fairly confident that I have it setup with the correct server names and ports. Other IMAP accounts work perfectly.
All very strange!
I've searched Google for an answer, but with no success.
Has anybody got this working with Gmail IMAP?