Description of App
Weather+ is setting a new standard for Weather applications!
FULL SCREEN VIDEO:
Weather+ gives you current weather conditions and a 5-day forecast of all worldwide weather stations. The information is visualized with beautiful full screen video loops for all conditions. This combined with a Flip Clock and a World Clock upgrades your ipad to a weather station like you never imagined.
Fully functional on all devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod) > No additional costs!
Weather+ includes a wide range of professional features.
- Weather and time details for an unlimited number of cities.
- Full screen video loops of the weather in the selected location.
- Fully functional on iPad, iPhone and iPod!
- Standard weather info like condition description and temperature.
- Wind direction and speed details.
- Humidity, precipiation, pressure and visibility details.
- 3-hourly weather forecast for a total of 5 days.
- Swipe the screen from left to right to switch between selected locations.
- Flip clock with World Clock time of your current location and of the selected location.
- Switch between Fahrenheit/Miles and Celsius/Kilometers
You also can change the arrangements of the widgets manually:
- Show clock, daily & hourly forecast
- Show clock & daily forecast
- Show clock only
- Show one minimal widget at the bottom
- No widgets, text only
Weather+ is designed to be your daily companion for your basic weather condition needs and will drastically improve your connection to nature and its elements.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
$2 wasted on yet another inaccessible weather app.
On the iPad virtually nothing works. The very last button (of course unlabelled) will open the settings menu, which is the only part of this app that comes close to being accessible. Whilst navigating the main screen you might hear some clicks, this will be VoiceOver passing through the day and hour selectors. Double tapping will select whatever you happen to be on, but VoiceOver will not read anything on the screen.
The app is slightly better on the iPhone, where it will actually read some page elements. However, the information about the weather is read in such a way that it is very difficult to determine what day and time it is referring to.
Another reason to avoid this app is that it is a major resource hog. Not only is it a 250MB download, but your device will grind to a virtual standstill if you try to use it with VoiceOver (most noticeable on the iPad).
0 people have recommended this app