Description of App:
My Hurricane Tracker gives you the most comprehensive tools for tracking tornados, cyclones, tropical storms and weather warnings available. In a beautiful interface, you won't be overwhelmed with cluttered screens like you might with other apps. We give you exactly what you need in an easy to understand way.
- Interactive tracking maps for each hurricane.
- NOAA forecast map & storm satellite imagery where available!
- Historic search of previous storms from 1851 (or 1949 for Pacific).
- Receive weather warnings from the National Weather Service.
- Push notifications for weather warnings or new storm formations!
- Radar, satellite and sea temperature images automatically updated in the app!
- See an outlook for the next 5 days from the NOAA.
- Track specific hurricanes and receive notifications every time they are updated just by pressing the "+" button!
This version is ad-supported. It is similar to apps such as Hurricane Tracker, Hurricane Pro and Storm by Weather Underground.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
The sea temperatures screen in the app now has support for VoiceOver accessibility.
This is the only graphical part of the app that has been modified to make sea surface data accessible.
Here is an example of what you get with the accessible sea surface temps data.
Sea temperatures for Golf of Mexico. US Coast. 77 degrees, center of Golf: 77 degrees, south of Golf: 81 degrees.
There is a paid option for the app that will remove ads and I highly recommend it.