Description of App:
Keeble is an iOS keyboard that allows users with fine motor-challenges, switch users and users with vision impairments to type in any app. The keyboard offers word prediction, timing options, Select on Release, Select on Dwell, auditory feedback and other accessibility features. It also fully supports Switch Control and VoiceOver.
Keeble is currently localized in English, French, Spanish and Dutch, and offers optimized layouts for simplified, advanced and scanning keyboards.
- Prevent accidental selections with Timing options
- Compensate for motor challenges with Select on Release or Select on Dwell
- Use scanning-optimized keyboards with Switch Control: ABC and frequency of use
- Turn on keyboard clicks
- Use spoken cues as you move your finger across the keyboard
- Hear each key, word or sentence you type with Speak as you Type
Self-learning word prediction
- Choose between word completion, next-word prediction or multi-word prediction
- Define the number of suggestions and suggestion order
- Adjust the size of the prediction bar to your needs
Speed up typing
- Benefit from the phrase bank providing quick access to your iOS keyboard shortcuts
- Use the cursor keys to navigate through text
- Turn Auto-Capitalization and Auto-Spacing ON or OFF
Optimize for different users
- Use with beginning readers and select lowercase letters, ABC layout and colored vowels
- Customize for adults by allowing access to all characters and selecting QWERTY layout
- Choose from 5 different themes
- Use Keeble on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
- Select English, Spanish, French or Dutch, including regional keyboard layouts
- Choose your preferred font, including dyslexic and school-friendly fonts
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
this app is VoiceOver friendly.
This app might be more useful for people with physical and fine motor challenges for its high cost. Not recommended for advanced VoiceOver users.