Description of App:
AirPlayer is an application for streaming video*, music*, photo* from UPnP/DLNA media servers to your Apple iPhone/iPod/iPad.AirPlayer can access media files on your Windows 7 directly. view http://www.edavs.com/forum/ for more details.AirPlayer can stream movies from a NAS to your AppleTV 2 without iTunes! view http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DXM2PcBVos for more details. Videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpHfRJCap0w Features
- Automated media server discovery on local network, also with a refresh function.
- You can add server manually, then you can watch your movies outside the house.
- With iPhone 3gs, iPhone4, iPod generation 3 32G/64G, iPod 4G and iPad, you can stream almost any formats of video from your media server, XVID, AVI, RMVB, MKV, MOV, MP4, M4V etc.
- With iPhone 3gs, iPhone4, iPod generation 3 32G/64G, iPod 4G and iPad, you can stream almost any formats of music from your media server, MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC etc.
- With eailer iPhone/iPod , You can use QuickTime plugin to view limited media formats, MOV, MP4, M4V, MP3, WMA, MP3, AAC.
- Support photo browser.
- Support photo thumbnails.
- Support showing snapshot of the media file. [need server provide]
- Support search function.
- Support Airplay feature.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
This is mostly accessible.It was very easy to browse files stored on my NAS.The only problems that I have encountered are that it appears to be impossible to hide the playback controls when VoiceOver is enabled. However, briefly turning VoiceOver off and tapping on the center of the screen will show or hide these controls.The other problem that I've noticed is that the swipe up or down gesture does not appear to work on the slider control for the playback position. However, you can move the slider by using a one-fingered, double-tap and hold whilst VoiceOver focus is on the slider control. Now move your finger left or right across the screen. This takes some trial and error, as you don't get the nice incremental jumps that you do with the swipe up or down.