TripAdvisor Hotels Restaurants
Description of App
Millions of traveler reviews, photos, and maps from TripAdvisor. Plan and book your perfect trip. With over 225 million reviews and opinions by travelers, TripAdvisor makes it easy to find the lowest airfare, best hotels, great restaurants, and fun things to do, wherever you go. And booking options for hotels, restaurants and flights are just a tap away.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants and book tables online
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover places near your current location
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
• Support for Apple Watch. The TripAdvisor Apple Watch app shows you the best places to eat, play and stay wherever you are. Want to visit the suggested places later? Just save it on your Apple Watch and view it later on your Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad or on TripAdvisor.co.uk
Note: We optimised this app to conserve battery power and only use GPS where necessary. However please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The app uses your location to send you personalised hotel, restaurant, attraction and holiday rental recommendations as well as remember the places you visited via our Travel Timeline feature. These locations are collected even if the app is in the background. Location settings can be configured in the Settings app.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
this app is accessible
Developer's Twitter Username
1 people have recommended this app
Hi. First how do you sign in? I can see a field thing forgotten password but no edit field to sign in when using the app. Secondly, how do you rate the place that you are reviewing? I can see something that says you have rated the place as average but double tapping on it doesn't do anything.
I am using Apple I OS 9.32 on an iPhone 6 with voice-over.