Get Me [something or somewhere]
Description of App
Get Me [something or somewhere] is your personal ride & delivery service serving the Dallas, Houston and Austin areas in Texas—but we're expanding quickly!
Can someone just get me something? Or get me somewhere? Whether you couldn’t get it yourself or get there yourself, we’ve all been there. Get Me combines rides and deliveries into one great app experience. Get it now at the touch of a button!
Use this app to:
- Request a ride. Forget the hassle of relying on taxis, friends, or relatives.
- Request a delivery. Just tell us what you need from any nearby store and we'll get it to you.
- Feel safe in knowing that all drivers are fully background-checked and vehicles are safe & comfortable.
- Ride with confidence in vehicles with industry-leading liability insurance.
- Specify what kind of ride you need—car, SUV, motorcycle or even a limo!
- Tell us which store to purchase your delivery items. You're in charge!
- Pay right from the app. No need to pay the driver.
- Rate your experience.
NOTE: This app uses your device's GPS to track your location and runs in the background during rides and deliveries. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
Account setup went okay until I reached the screen for entering my credit card number. I typed in all 16 digits. The first twelve numbers disappeared, but the Done button remained Dimmed. I therefore cannot use the app. There is a button to allow scanning the credit card, but I am unwilling to do that unless I can verify the number before submitting it. I contacted support; they are aware of the issue.
The fact that the app does not work well with VoiceOver was mentioned in one of the reviews on iTunes.
0 people have recommended this app
There is now a strange toolbar above the keyboard. One button disables it and another enables it. Why? The Done button still remains dimmed once the credit card number is entered.
The Done button remains dimmed after the credit card number has been entered.
a sighted friend watched the screen while I entered my credit card number and explained what is happening. My account is set up, but I still cannot request a ride. I can find and double-tap the button to do so, but on the next screen, all that appears is a cancel button. A new update appeared this morning, but nothing has changed. The reviews in the app store run the gamut from best app ever to completely worthless. I wish the app store allowed us to give 0 ratings, because an unusable app should get no stars.