Description of App
As described in the iTunes Store:
As featured on Good Morning America and This Week in Tech.
Whistle brings free continental US calling to your iPhone or iPad over WiFi or 3G. With headphones and a microphone, Whistle will also work on your iPod Touch. Whistle provides free inbound calling to your Whistle number, notifying you of calls through Push notifications. You can also make unlimited, ad-supported outbound calls to continental US phone numbers. Whistle provides ad-free and international calling at low rates.
- Has built-in integration with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad Contacts
- Includes two-line calling features, including call waiting and three way calling
- Forwards your Whistle calls to any phone number via our Follow Me service
- Use Whistle as a client with any 3rd party SIP service
- Utilizes Apple's Bonjour technology to automatically discover and call Whistle users on your WiFi network.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
AppleVis Editor Note: this app was submitted before Usability Ratings were introduced, so one has been chosen on the basis of the accessibility comments made by the original poster. If you have used this app, please post a comment to let us know if you agree with the Rating.
Original Comments: This app is accessible, though some users may find it to be counter-intuitive. To answer a call, users must double tap or split tap the line 1 button. If you get another call while you're already in a call you've answered, you must hit line 2. It's common sense but most people are expecting an answer button.
0 people have recommended this app