PartyLine Voice Chat, Meet Friends, New People
Description of App
PartyLine connects you with people from all over the world in a live one on one voice chat. Search by gender. Lets talk!
• Doesn’t use any of your voice minutes – since the app is voip-based, none of the voice minutes for your phone contract are used.
• Universal app that works on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
• Cellular or Wi-Fi – works over just about any network and firewall with very low bandwidth (less than 1.5K/sec upstream and downstream).
• Match with anyone anywhere in the world.
• Rating system to discourage rude behavior.
• Friend system to allow for future conversations with people you like using push notifications.
• Currently there is only one universal room, but future updates will have different location based chat rooms.
PartyLine - The ultimate talk line. Get on the Party Line.
ENGLISH ONLY: Presently PartyLine is only available for English-only conversations. Other languages will be added later.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
There's only one unlabelled button on the main screen after you login. This one is for starting a match. The sound after the call is finished stays faded away like in Voxer when you play messages. Killing the app in the App Switcher should fix the problem. Otherwise everything is fine.
It's like Omegle but in the form of voice calling. May be a great thing for people learning English and wanting to practise it.
Developer's Twitter Username
2 people have recommended this app
I totally agree with what you said. I mean, this app seems like a fun one to use, but of course, in this day and age, there are some crazy people out there on social networks. And like you said, you never know who they may end up matching you with.
If you'r looking for a fun app to keep everyone updated on what you're doing and to make new friends, I would highly recommend the app called Melt, "Voice your important thoughts." It's very accessible with VoiceOver, and I use it all the time. I think you'll really enjoy it.
well… You may find some crazy, creepy weirdos on this app, but mainly what you're going to find it is rude little children. That's right, rude little children with nothing better to do that and saw you! I've talked to about six of them. However, I have actually also talked to two relatively decent people… One of them with the rating of -26, meaning that he should have been very rude… but he was actually the nicest person that I've met so far! Don't listen to the ratings. They will miss lead you!