Description of App:
Forget multiple apps for dating - we’ve baked all of your favorite features into one app. Discover people nearby, view their photos, wink for free, plus even more:
• Enjoy surprising new matches every day
• Get a constant flow of matches with Stream
• Say yay or nay quicker with Mixer
• Search like a boss with our powerful filters
• Never miss a connection with push notifications
We’re #1 dates, relationships and marriages. That’s more than free dating sites like POF, Zoosk or OkCupid.
And unlike Adam4Adam, Badoo, eHarmony and Tagged, Match is home to the largest pool of personals in online dating—that includes gay dating websites, lesbian dating and plus size dating.
How do we do it? Our matching algorithm delivers only the single men or women that meet your standards.
Today, 1 in 5 relationships start with online dating. Why not join the most proven matchmaker and start chatting?
From gay dating to Asian dating to bbw dating, Match is the dating website where memberships become relationships.
Looking anywhere else? You might as well be on Craigslist! Oh snap!
Match.com is part of The Match Group, which also owns OurTime, BlackPeopleMeet, OKCupid, How About We, Meetic and Tinder.
We have multiple subscription options to choose from, starting as low as $21.99/month:
- Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation of your purchase and auto-renews for the same price and duration period as the original one/three/six month package
- Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase and must be turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- No cancellation of the current upgrade plan is allowed during your active period
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
I signed up on this site through the computer. Therefore I am not familiar with how easy the app is to use in creating a profile. There are some buttons on the app that do not exactly say what they are. For instance, at the top left hand side of the first opening page, The button says G. It actually takes you to another page where it lists your connections, like messages, viewed me, view profile, settings, likes, winks, etc. Another button on the opening page, is an A. A drop-down box with options you would like your profile. Another button is an F. This is for filters. You can eliminate a lot of undesirable selections of other profiles to view . When you are looking at other profiles, there is an E button which means email that person. There is a P button usually with a number after it, which means pictures and how many. The pictures have no description at all. I do not find the app hard to use, but it is a learning process.