Bumble - Meet New People
Description of App
THE BUZZ IS REAL
“A win-win for both genders.” - Inc.
“Bumble's found a way to weed out jerks online.” - Time
“Bumble is redefining dating rules.” - Cosmopolitan
“Bumble is swiping the weirdness out of online dating.” - Fast Company
CHANGING THE RULES OF THE GAME
Finding relationships online isn’t embarrassing anymore. Bumble has lifted the stigma of online dating by employing robust reporting and setting unprecedented standards for respectful behavior.
The app has also successfully shaken up traditional gender roles in heteronormative dating. On Bumble, ladies always talk first. Bumble is also the first of its kind to bring friend-finding to social networking. Now you can swipe through potential dates and friends on the same platform.
In heterosexual matches, the woman has 24 hours to make the first move and the man has 24 hours to respond. In same sex matches, either person has 24 hours to make the first move and 24 hours to respond or the connection expires. Prompting conversation has lead Bumble to the highest post-match chat rate in the industry.
Bumble is free to download and use. We also offer an optional subscription package.
Subscription service conditions:
• The cost of the optional subscription for Bumble Boost is $4.99 for 7 days, $9.99 for 30 days, $23.99 for 90 days, $35.99 for 180 days
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase
• You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
Shame as, from my perspective as a guy looking for girls, this would take out the fruitlessness of such apps as tinder.
Developer's Twitter Username
0 people have recommended this app
I was excited about this app for all the reasons mentioned, but unfortunately it is extremely difficult to use with Voice Over. I have been able to indicate if I am interested and been able to message a couple who have matched with me, but it is impossible to update my profile, once the initial details were entered when first registering on the app.
We accept that we can't see photographs, but we should be able to read the profiles and access other areas of the app easily.
It's been a while since I checked this out but believe that a lot of the editing can be done through the website portal. I agree about the app and Bumble did seem to be taking it on board but it would seem they've not acted upon it.
Just tried to set something up on Bumble. As is well-documented, the IOS app is totally inaccessible and I had to reset my phone to recover from launching it. But the Web portal seems totally unusable, too. In Safari on an IPad, there's no sign-in link. In Windows, tried with Edge, Firefox, and Chrome, NVDA, Jaws, and Narrator: controls to edit the profile are totally inaccessible, except for a few buttons and radio buttons. The rest are something weird. Can't set height, birthdate, etc. Is Safari on Mac a different story? Am I missing a link on Safari for Ipad-OS?
My comment about it being workable on the web may now well be outdated... If you can forgive the pun... I've not been on it for a long while. It's a shame, the developers were making all the right noises about making the app accessible but nothing has transpired. Poor show.