Description of App
Active Voice is the power of your voice in the palm of your hands!
- Use your voice to send messages and emails. No more tedious typing. Just speak and it's done.
- Share your ideas on Twitter and Facebook in the easiest and most natural way : using your voice.
- Voice recognition support for 23 languages and accents.
- Full support for American and British English.
If you are too busy to type on your iPhone, then Active Voice IS DEFINITELY FOR YOU.
So, in a nutshell, you can do the following:
- Convert your voice into text.
- Send your text as an SMS message or email.
- Share your text on Twitter and Facebook.
- English (US)
- English (UK)
- English (Australia)
- Español (EE.UU.)
- Español (México)
- Français (Canada)
- Français (France)
- Português brasileiro
Active Voice is powered by cutting-edge technology in speech recognition that requires a Wifi or 3G Internet connection.
- Tired of typing your messages and emails?
- Need to share your ideas on Twitter and Facebook using your voice?
THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET YOUR COPY OF Active Voice NOW.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
This is usable with VoiceOver, but has some issues.
The main screen of the app contains just three buttons. One starts and stops recording, one is used to select your language, and the third (which is unlabelled) takes you to an About page.
VoiceOver is muted when you start recording, but unfortunately focus appears to move away from the Record button, so you cannot simply double-tap again to stop recording. Instead, you need to swipe right a couple of times and then double-tap, all of which is done with no feedback from VoiceOver. VoiceOver comes back once you have stopped recording.
This is very basic. At the time of posting it is free, but once its price goes back up, I would strongly suggest you look elsewhere. Voice Assistant in particular is much better.
0 people have recommended this app