Description of App:
Make life even easier --- with Peapod in your pocket!Peapod’s free Apple application lets you shop for groceries or update your Peapod order wherever you are, at any time ---on the train, in the doctor's office, at the airport....Start an order, modify an order, finish and place an order --- you can do it all on Peapod mobile!Peapod’s app has our most convenient shopping features along with some features exclusively available to mobile users.
- Search – type in search words, enter a UPC, or even scan the barcode (iPhone 4 devices) to find exactly what you need.
- Weekly Specials – save money with the thousands of items on sale each week.
- My Lists and Previous Purchases – easily shop from the items you’ve bought before.
- My Specials – choose from a list of your past purchases on sale this week.
- Guess My Order - a speedy way to shop that adds the items you frequently buy with a single touch. It’s like magic.
Looking to find the healthiest choices? One touch lets you review the nutrition facts and ingredient list for the products in our store.You can also choose or change a delivery.NEW TO PEAPOD? Fill your cart with the groceries you want and check your delivery options. When it’s time to place your first order, visit our full site or call us to register and lock in the delivery time.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
AppleVis Editorial Team Note:
Please be advised that the accessibility rating has changed. If you feel this is an error. Please leave Comments below so we can keep this entry up to date.
It appears to be mostly accessible.
Original Poster Comments:
Peapod has changed something in the web content which makes it so that when you search for an item, you can only add the first item to your cart. The only way to continue adding items to your cart is to restart the app. I will contact Peapod and make them aware of this issue, and encourage others to do the same.
This app used to be great for those individuals on the go who want to be productive while waiting on something or someone. I recently placed a full grocery order with this app while riding a train home from a work site. Sadly, this is no longer the case, and even with earlier versions of the app, you will not be able to use this to place orders.