White & Yellow Pages
Description of App
Do you need to find a business? What about a friend? We can help you with both. With all the offerings of the Yellow Pages combined with the access of the White Pages, this app turns your iPhone, iPod or iPad into a portable reference guide.
But wait! We do more than just refer you — we direct you. Gain absolutely free turn-by-turn GPS voice navigation. You’ll never get lost again.
The Features you’ll love:
As always, we provide you with the best:
• Access free voice turn-by-turn navigation
• Search listings with nothing more than the sound of your voice.
• Find local people by either their name or their landline phone number.
• Rate and review your favorite, and not-so-favorite, businesses.
• See menus and make reservations within the app, or
• Visit business websites and see company descriptions.
• Discover coupons and discounts.
• Browse Showtimes’ movie trailers, descriptions, posters, ratings and movie times.
• Add business information to your contacts or “Favorites” category for quick and reliable access.
Have some feedback on how to make our app even better for you? Email us at Support@Avantar.us. We’d love to hear from you.
Like what you see? Discover more at avantar.us/products.
★★★★★ "Where were you all my life? LOL I don't know how I survived without it. Totally a time saver."
★★★★★ "I use it at least once a day and the information is always current. I've never run into a business I get from this app that is not still in business. My life would be much more difficult without this app."
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
3 people have recommended this app
This is also supposed to be a Universal binary version
Now updated to take advantage of the iPhone 5.
What's New in Version 4.6.0
We’re bringing you the app you love, with updates to make your experience amazing:
• Optimized for the iPhone 5
• New, easy to read, review format
• Profile picture and user history — add your personality
• Flag inappropriate profile photos and reviews
A NEW major release which brings some changes to the interface. For the most part it is still mostly accessible. There are a few places you will find some unlabel buttons. However, still very easy to use.
What's New in Version 5.0.0
We have updated the minimum iOS for this version to be iOS 5.0.
We have added or updated numerous features, including:
• Performance enhancements
• Stability enhancements
• Quicker and more relevant search results
• Significant enhancements and updates to the iconography, theme and style of the app
• Changing the layout and organization of items in the More, Settings and About sections
• An updated categories list
• Updates to some search terms associated with icons
• Improved notifications of when there is no network connection
• Encrypting password fields on the account creation and editing screens (encryption has always been in place for login)
We have changed or removed features, including:
• Discontinuing the ability to rearrange tab bar icons
We have fixed several known issues, including:
• An issue preventing use of Twitter in the app