Description of App:
Bing is a decision engine designed to work beautifully on your iPhone.
- Discover what’s relevant near you and complete tasks more easily right from Bing, wherever you are. Tell Bing what you are looking for with voice activated search – even addresses. Bing helps you to easily find a restaurant, with the cuisine, atmosphere, and location you're looking for, in the price range you want. You can even reserve a table or order takeout right from Bing. Use the Plans feature to explore nightlife options, likes, and comments from your friends on Facebook, or use the social feature to see updates from Facebook and Twitter in your search results.
- Find shops, images, showtimes (along with reviews, clips and trailers), iPhone apps, travel deals, airfare price predictions, flight information, weather forecast, and walking, transit or driving directions with up-to-date traffic conditions.
- Use the real time transit feature to see when your bus is coming.
- Add remainder for a business or any location on a map and Bing will notify you when you’re nearby.
- Use Bing Vision to search using your phone’s camera. Bring text in to view and Bing will recognize it. Then select the words you want to search for. Scan a barcode and Bing will instantly return product results. Bing Vision can also detect product information from QR code, Microsoft Tag, UPC codes and cover art from books, CD, DVDs, and video games.
- Check in with Facebook and Foursquare, without leaving Bing.
- Get great rates for flights with travel deals and price predictions.
- See beautiful photography on the homepage.
Please note:Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Reminders feature works best with iOS 4.2 and higher.
This app is optimized for iPhone 3GS and higher.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
There is one unlabeled button next to the microphone button.
Bing and google search are very similar in what they do. The advantage to bing is it doesnt force you to use headphones.