Description of App:
Today Todo takes a Zen-like approach to task management and has been designed with simplicity and ease of use in mind. With just the right amount of clever features to keep you organized (and happy).
Today Todo has been featured by Apple, made apperances in tv spots and received more praise than it was healthy for its developer's egos :)
After 24 updates (and counting) here is what's in for you:
- Let Today Todo remind you of important tasks with alarms via local notifications
- Quickly create tasks by turning the device sideways
- Save time with recurring tasks that pop-up automatically after your specified amount of time
- Stay in the know with the detailed and illustrated help section built right into the app
- Set priorities for tasks to easily spot those you have to focus on first or sort automatically by priority
- Group your tasks using lists and switch between these with style
- Change the order of the tasks in the way that makes most sense to you
- Work fast and accurate with well-known usage patterns (like swipe to delete)
- Stay sharp with Retina display graphics for the iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4th gen.
- Easily move your unfinished past todos to the main screen with a simple touch or have them move automatically
- Free your mind from tasks that need to be done someday and get them on the someday view and out of sight
- Be flexible with the built-in web server that allows you to access them from a browser on your computer
- Stay safe with encrypted backups
- Learn to realisticly plan your day without the guilt of not catching up
- Start fresh every day with an empty list and access your past todos by dragging the sun to the right
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
This app is totally unusable with VoiceOver.
The main problem is the use of custom controls and page elements. At times VoiceOver announces the presence of items on screen when they are not visually present or active. Some other elements (most notably the date selector) are simply not accessible with VoiceOver. Button labelling is also poor.
Even with some residual vision, it was a struggle to make much sense of what VoiceOver was telling me was happening onscreen. Avoid.