Description of App:
“The best email app for the iPhone.” - The Verge
Meet Outlook for iOS, the app that helps millions of users connect all their email accounts, calendars and files in one convenient spot. Newly redesigned, Outlook for iOS lets you do more from one powerful inbox.
See what matters most first with the Focused inbox that keeps the important messages on top. Switch between your emails and calendar to schedule your next meeting or share your availability with just a few taps. Or grab a document from your Files list and attach it to an email seamlessly.
With everything you need only a tap away, managing your busy days is now easier than ever.
Outlook for iOS works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Here’s what you’ll love about Outlook for iOS:
Seamless inbox management
- A “Focused” inbox that displays your most important messages first. The more you use it, the smarter it gets.
- Swipe gestures to quickly schedule, delete and archive messages.
- Smart filters to help you sort through your inbox.
Easy access to calendar and files
- Share your meeting availability with just a tap and easily find times to meet with others.
- View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and more, without having to download them to your phone.
Work on the go
- Open Word, Excel, or other Office document attachments to edit them directly in the corresponding app and attach them back to an email.
- Set your Out of Office messages directly from your iPhone or iPad.
- Multitask seamlessly on iPad with full Split View support in iOS 9.
Like Outlook? Try other great Microsoft apps for iOS: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, Skype, and Wunderlist.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
Pretty accessible to use. They take advantages of the VoiceOver Rotor which is a nice touch. Lots of great features with in the app and little gems hidden in different places. Like being able to have different tones for different MailBoxes. Able to create a very basic filtering for moving mail in to the Focus or Other. The only thing that is puzzling is the People tab which there is not much one can do in the tab with VoiceOver.
If you are looking for an alternative to the Apple Mail. I would look here first. Although, for many the Apple Mail would suffice and be all they need but if you like something different. This is the one to look at.