Description of App:
A MAGNIFICENT MAGNIFIER APP!Turn your mobile into a talking portable electronic video magnifier. Point your camera to any object to enlarge. Choose from different filter modes to help you read text easier. Freeze the image, then save and share, or let your device speak the text to you!Show the magnified view even bigger on an external display! Connect to an external screen with a cable, or wirelessly to your Apple TV with AirPlay.Ideal for people with low vision conditions. The main developer of this app is visually impaired, and therefore understands the needs of people with low vision. This is an indispensable tool that you will use every day. No need to buy expensive video magnifiers - all you need is this app! Standard Features:
- One hand operation. Super easy to use.
- Powerful digital magnification.
- Low vision filter modes: Normal, Invert Colors, Yellow/Black, Black/Yellow.
- Full screen mode - tap screen to hide all the buttons.
- Light on/off.
- Focus lock.
- Freeze frame.
- Fast auto-focus.
- Next/Previous mode toggle.
- Large buttons and icons.
- VoiceOver accessibility integration.
- Status indicator.
- Operate in Landscape and Portrait orientation.
- Works on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- Increased magnification up to 16x.
- Additional filter modes: Yellow/Blue, Blue/Yellow, Green/Black, Black/Green, Red/Black, Black/Red.
- Fullscreen magnification on an external screen. Connect with a cable accessory (HDMI or VGA), or wirelessly to your Apple TV with AirPlay.
- Save and share freeze frame images.
- Image stabilisation (on supported devices).
- Recognise and Speak the text on freeze frame!
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
I've noticed that there are some unlabeled buttons. the button that changes from auto focus to locked, and the stabilization toggle. Also, When the buttons are pressed the modes aren't announced although they are displayed and can be read with voiceover. These small changes labling the buttons and announcing the modes would be helpful. I am totally blind but do demonstrate low vision equipment and having speech identify modes is extremely helpful.