Description of App
Ever wish you could put your contacts into groups?
You probably do if you have a big list of contacts.
This app is especially handy when you meet people.
It is the best, simplest app to group your contacts.
Don't take our word for it, try it yourself.
Groups! lets you:
- Easily create and manage groups of contacts
- People can be in more than one group
- Set an icon for each group - now with more icons!
- Text message or email a group of contacts easily
- Attach images to your emails, select To | Cc | Bcc
- Flexible ways to select exactly the right contacts
- Set reminders to get in touch with people
- Powerful search within groups, by any part of the name
- Works with native iPhone groups
- Takes advantage of the latest iOS features if you have it
Coming soon: Group chat.
If you sync your contacts with Exchange, you won't be able to create new groups natively on the iPhone. Other group applications stop working at this point. We handle this by allowing you to create groups anyway, but they will only be accessible through our application. So even if you use Exchange to sync your contacts, you will be able to use this application.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
This app is accessible, albeit with one minor issue for VoiceOver users.
Most buttons are labelled clearly, and the interface is very straightforward.
The issue for VoiceOver users is when viewing a list of contacts, where it isn't as clear as it should be when a contact is selected.
Beside each item in the list is a button labelled "icon unchecked". Double-tapping on this will select the item, however, the button label does not change to reflect the change in its status. VoiceOver will, however, say "selected" before reading the button label if the item is selected. It doesn't take too long to get used to this minor quirk.
0 people have recommended this app