Description of App:
Full Control of your photos
With Photofile, each photo saved in your device is stored in custom folders without the need to synchronize with your computer; any event is saved in specific folders, facilitating the storage flow and photo search.
• Organize your photos before you even snap a shot
• You choose where to save your photo by sliding your finger on the screen
• Create new categories for your photos whenever you need and customize the photos organization on your device.
• Photofile comes with some pre selected categories such as: Family, Life, Travel, Sports and Selfie.
• To facilitate the identification of each category, they all have customizable icons and colors.
The application works intuitively facilitating the way you organize your files on your phone.
Photos are not duplicated
Photofile does not duplicate your photos, they are all saved in IOS default folder
Photos are not deleted
Even if you delete the app from your mobile, your photos will not be deleted from your device
The app can be used even without an internet connection
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
App is accessible with voice over, a little clunky but the camera does not integrate the features in the IPhone's native camera app when voice over is on. This means although you can take photos, the app will not tell you if the picture is centered, how many faces are in the frame, etc.
In addition, when in camera mode, you have to select the folder numerically (1 out of 12 for example) and although there is a drop down style option containing the labels after this number chooser to help, the setup seems clunky and unnecessary. (why not just have the drop down with the description be the selector?)
I f you have some sight and can take decent photos, then this app is very useful. Also very useful if you have friends who take photos for you. Some helpful hints on how to use this app would be take pictures of things you need to describe to others and make them into custom labels. For example, pictures of your luggage to show porters under the icon "luggage" or pictures of your new home under the icon "newhome"